Friday 7 June 2013

Titan Tower

mydollyaviana: #sobigandtoughbuthiswifeishisweakness...





















mydollyaviana:

#sobigandtoughbuthiswifeishisweakness #allthefeels

LAWD JESUS





LAWD JESUS

I am pretty sure you are quite an amazing guy, and someone will be lucky to have you as their own. Also, you are hella witty and smart. Mhm. :)

D'aww thank you kind person.

reblog if you want anonymous opinions of you

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



slashpalooza: Finally got the chance to do some Sterek comics...

















slashpalooza:

Finally got the chance to do some Sterek comics to celebrate my 1000+ followers on TUMBLR!!!!

enjoy! :D 

p.s. I made up some moles on Stiles body

 

If you want to read it in much better order go to my DeviantArt gallery: http://slashpalooza.deviantart.com/gallery/42748021

death-hearted: By Klaudia UNF



death-hearted:

By Klaudia

UNF

imjustsofangirl: STEREK good morning by ~Slashpalooza



imjustsofangirl:

STEREK good morning by ~Slashpalooza

gamingfox: Mirror's Edge 2 Listed by Amazon Germany amazon.de



gamingfox:

Mirror's Edge 2 Listed by Amazon Germany

amazon.de

game-portal: Mirror's Edgeby ~jFury



game-portal:

Mirror's Edgeby ~jFury

physicsequalsfun: One of my favorite games, mirrors edge.



physicsequalsfun:

One of my favorite games, mirrors edge.

Me right now



Me right now

Photo



I just realized that the girl I was sitting next to during the graduation ceremony was the one who...

I just realized that the girl I was sitting next to during the graduation ceremony was the one who woke me up when I fell asleep in my car a few weeks ago.
*starts crying*
She made me laugh last night though. Omg
I’m so emotional.

Photo



Woah dadday



Woah dadday

Haha maybe I'm being dramatic. But I'm glad...



Haha maybe I'm being dramatic. But I'm glad I'll be moving on to better things. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment