Wednesday 5 June 2013

Invincible Summer

Photo













Photo







"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

- Woori  (via ihatenietzsche)

dontforgettotwistanddiffuse: peruvian-whovian: this is all one...















dontforgettotwistanddiffuse:

peruvian-whovian:

this is all one guy

can you not

image

aimeebooks: Sweetie pie ∴Sugar Town | The Pulp Zine∴



aimeebooks:

Sweetie pie ∴Sugar Town | The Pulp Zine

Photo



Strong Female Characters by Spencer Salberg (heymonster) prints...


















Strong Female Characters by Spencer Salberg (heymonster)

prints are available here.

Photo



"Do you really believe … that everything historians tell us about men – or about women – is actually..."

"Do you really believe … that everything historians tell us about men – or about women – is actually true? You ought to consider the fact that these histories have been written by men, who never tell the truth except by accident."

- Moderata Fonte (aka Modesta Pozzo), 1555-1592 (via fuckyeahrenaissancewomen)

Photo















I wish I could be normal and have like a “medium” setting on my brain. I’m either...

I wish I could be normal and have like a “medium” setting on my brain. I’m either absurdly happy or immensely distraught.

Can you guess which one I am today?

Hint: omg everything is horrible.

Photo



darksilenceinsuburbia: Marc Chagall. In Wikipedia



darksilenceinsuburbia:

Marc Chagall.

In Wikipedia

Photo



My friends Pokey, Val, and Dan made another video and I think...

My pals Pokey, Val, and Dan made a video! AND it's on Rolling Stone's website AND Jack White thinks it's pretty cool AND it's about how being from the Midwest is awesome.

My friends Pokey, Val, and Dan made another video and I think it's pretty neat. So does Rolling Stone and Jack White.

"Whiteness is not a culture. There is Irish culture and Italian culture and American culture - the..."

"Whiteness is not a culture. There is Irish culture and Italian culture and American culture - the latter, as Albert Murray pointed out, a mixture of the Yankee, the Indian, and the Negro (with a pinch of ethnic salt); there is youth culture and drug culture and queer culture; but there is no such thing as white culture. Whiteness has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with social position. It is nothing but a reflection of privilege, and exists for no reason other than to defend it. Without the privileges attached to it, the white race would not exist, and the white skin would have no more social significance than big feet."

- http://racetraitor.org/abolishthepoint.html (via whitedenial-ontrial)

rouquinoux: Busby Berkeley incredible work in the 30's.  Art...





















rouquinoux:

Busby Berkeley incredible work in the 30's.  Art legs…isn't it?

sailors-delight: Diana Carlina (Leets)



sailors-delight:

Diana Carlina (Leets)

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment