Friday 7 June 2013

In The Mind Of Captain Handsome

illingsworth: Listen/purchase: Detroit CYDI & Stryfe -...



illingsworth:

Listen/purchase: Detroit CYDI & Stryfe - Verizon (Crack & Coke) by Detroit CYDI

this is the greatest song i will ever be a part of 

Nigga I am JAMMIN to this.

celesteual-healing: (AS I FALL ON MY KNEES IN GRIEF) STOP...













celesteual-healing:

(AS I FALL ON MY KNEES IN GRIEF)

STOP MAKING FUN OF THIS!!  (lol this is awesome)

fcwp: littleteashi: You should have heard by now from the news...

















fcwp:

littleteashi:

You should have heard by now from the news and at twitter about what happened in my country… 

The fact that ahuman being is dead by a water cannon, and the other from a shot to the head via a gas canister is highly disturbing. This is something that SHOULD be televised, but with the change of times and monopolies that are broadcasting stations, things are never the way they should be.

signal…BOOOST.

naturallyalise: nakedbittiesinsneakers: papertopen: Seems...



naturallyalise:

nakedbittiesinsneakers:

papertopen:

Seems legit.

goooooooooooooodbye.

this whole post has me screaming laughing at almost 4 am

illingsworth: namelessdesigns: /// What?! New podcast from...



illingsworth:

namelessdesigns:

/// What?! New podcast from NAMELESS??!! Of course! (In)sect Radio: Episode 10 | NAMELESS - Finished A Beat: Part 2 [www.insectrecords.org/podcast] #beats #namelessbeats #Nameless #InsectRecords @butcher_bear | Shoutout to @kanyebreast @immisvandalyzm @itsnametag @houseshoes @just_b_bell @gonaledge and Doc Illingsworth for being a part of the project. SALUTE!!

swoop up this podcast. not just because i'm rapping on it. my broski nameless is cold on the beats

Get into this wave yo…straight up and down.

fyeahblackhippy: portraitsofboston: "Hey man, take my...



fyeahblackhippy:

portraitsofboston:

"Hey man, take my picture!"

"I can't do it. It's too dark."

"Yeah, we need some light. Let's go over there."

"Are you homeless?"

"Yes, I am."

"How long have you been homeless?"

"15 years. I've been in Boston 8 months. Before that I was in Washington, Virginia, New York, Philadelphia, Louisiana, Florida…"

"Why didn't you stay in Florida? It's so much warmer."

"I wanted to see my family. But they don't want to see me. They don't understand depression. They treat me like dirt. Homeless people treat me better than my family."

"And what happened 15 years ago? How did you end up on the streets?"

"I tried to burn myself twice. I had 30 surgeries. I was dead two times, but God brought me back. I don't know why."

"And why did you do it?"

"I was depressed. Why you crying?"

"Because you are a beautiful person, and my family is really messed up, and I've been very depressed. I think I can understand you."

"Yes, I am a good person. And when you take people's pictures, don't disrespect them."

"No, man, I won't. I like people. That's why I take their pictures."

"And when you make your portfolio, don't denigrate people. Let the pictures speak for themselves."

"I will. Are you safe on the streets?"

"Yes, I am…And now I have $8 to buy me some food."

"That's all I have. Next time I see you, I will give you more."

"No, man. It ain't all about money. Give me a hug. And next time you see me, give me a hug again. And thanks for taking my picture."

My heart……

My thug…is OUT OF HERE.

themarvwonshow: This is so dope. Salute Zach. neither: im...









themarvwonshow:

This is so dope.

Salute Zach.

neither:

im gonna cry

My thug is outta here.

eyan-j: mrshuttlesworth: That's why everything is the way it...



eyan-j:

mrshuttlesworth:

That's why everything is the way it is now…

past.

past nobody.

edit: anyone.

Yep. Past anyone.

#TBT all early 90's wave right here. Moms helping a 6...



#TBT all early 90's wave right here. Moms helping a 6 year old me with homework and I was NOT having it. Peep the Bart Simpson crewneck doe. All swag.

snizzydoesit: IT'S THE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!













snizzydoesit:

IT'S THE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT!!!

panchorucker: Lmao… Good morning! hahaahaha



panchorucker:

Lmao… Good morning!

hahaahaha

Yep





Yep

Greek Pantheon Asks

Aphrodite: What do you find attractive in a partner? Apollo: Favourite song? Ares: If you had to...

"Winter" by L. Wilson & R. Jolla

"Winter" by L. Wilson & R. Jolla: logicdriven: logicdriven: click above for a link to purchase a...

Dog, this is legit one of the coolest things ive ever seen....



Dog, this is legit one of the coolest things ive ever seen.  Homie doing the Guile theme from Street Fighter II all acapella.  SINGING IT ACAPULCO!!

You ever been like "yooo, on the real…I wish I can...



You ever been like "yooo, on the real…I wish I can just squirt pudding in my mouth"? Well homies…your prayers have been answered. I present, the Pudd'n Pouch.

Maaan Im bout to kill these hoes in the club tonight #Kicks...



Maaan Im bout to kill these hoes in the club tonight #Kicks #IGSneakerCommunity #FlyShit #YeenGotDeez

Whats the word folks???

What yall up to tumblr fam?  I dont talk to yall often and I gotta change that.  So whats up?

danemartin: Walt Peregoy man old people be so turnt.  Filter...













danemartin:

Walt Peregoy

man old people be so turnt.  Filter be off, they just keep it 100%  SAY THAT SHIT B!

meehighmeelo: potatofarmgirl: natashakline: For all the...







meehighmeelo:

potatofarmgirl:

natashakline:

For all the artists out there. xoxo

I agree with Natasha!  Make stuff even if it HURTS! <3

Things I should remember

bingo.

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete