Wednesday 5 June 2013

☽☮☯☮☾

Photo



Sheeeeit



Sheeeeit

crystalshades: r-z: forebidden: unsettled-dust: I CANT...



crystalshades:

r-z:

forebidden:

unsettled-dust:

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL BUT I SAW IT ON YAHOO NEWS OMG

wait what happened?!

there was like a riot in Vancouver & in the middle of it all this happened

aww. seriously touched me.

fibonacciturtle: Manifest by *quietsecrets



fibonacciturtle:

Manifest by *quietsecrets

Photo



olladolan: biitchesaintshiibuthoesntriicks: rogovsky: Sherlock...



olladolan:

biitchesaintshiibuthoesntriicks:

rogovsky:

Sherlock Joint

Wuuuut

best thing ever

phuckinghippie: oooooooh Amethyst shrooms. I would definitely...



phuckinghippie:

oooooooh

Amethyst shrooms. I would definitely name them that.

Photo



"Think of how many people have sat next to you on a bus, train, whatever. Now think how many people..."

"Think of how many people have sat next to you on a bus, train, whatever. Now think how many people have sat next to you on purpose with their fingers crossed in hope that you'll talk to them. I'm sure somebody has. There's plenty of times when somebody's seen you and hoped that you spoke to them, but you never did because you don't have the guts and neither do they. Don't go around thinking nobody likes you and that you're not loved. There's been plenty of times when a stranger has spotted you and thought "Oh, they're just my type" but haven't had the courage or confidence to open their mouth and initiate a conversation. The funny thing is, neither have you."

- Anon (via jeou)

oliviatheelf: opalis: Opal is a stone of inspiration; it...



oliviatheelf:

opalis:

Opal is a stone of inspiration; it enhances the imagination and creativity. It is a very spiritual stone and helps you to overcome the things that you do to yourself that are harmful. It enhances your ability to communicate what is in your heart.

ॐMy Hippie Blog!ʚϊɞ

beyondtrip: hahaha this is the bar code in Washington <3 I...



beyondtrip:

hahaha this is the bar code in Washington <3 I love my state haha

Photo



Photo



foxxies: silveriste: modernesse: demandano: 94-s: This is...



foxxies:

silveriste:

modernesse:

demandano:

94-s:

This is beautiful. 

I think somewhere there's a whole series of photos throughout the house.

WOW

this reminds me of the block

same^, but this actually looks like art 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



countdankula: frozenfoods: [esteban voice] thees ees a deesaster I Constantly Thank God For...

countdankula:

frozenfoods:

[esteban voice] thees ees a deesaster

I Constantly Thank God For Esteban

There are two kinds of people.

Both in which I love.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment