Sunday 9 June 2013

Spirit le Titan

If I did a Livestream tonight (coloring/painting an old commission), would anyone watch? O: Just...

If I did a Livestream tonight (coloring/painting an old commission), would anyone watch? O:

Just like this post or whatever to let me know :3

Saw Warm Bodies a couple nights ago. It was so good. So have...



Saw Warm Bodies a couple nights ago. It was so good. So have some R sketches! :D

I love blue lines and bold pen.





I love blue lines and bold pen.

Two versions of a tattoo my brother asked me to design for him....





Two versions of a tattoo my brother asked me to design for him. The first one is approved!

Creepy-Ass Spider has decided on the skinny vanilla latte.



Creepy-Ass Spider has decided on the skinny vanilla latte.

Photo



Your roommate sounds awesommee :P

Thanks Annie, but tbh she's the WORST

I like the idea of sexually aggressive Misty.



I like the idea of sexually aggressive Misty.

I didn't art as much as I would have liked, but it's...



I didn't art as much as I would have liked, but it's still what I did all day. As well as get 50% off Starbucks, buy a 20lb bag of rice, reunite myself with past fandoms, and watch InuYasha with my roommate. :D

A successful art day still, I say.

Instead of fully catching up on the monster girls, I picked the...



Instead of fully catching up on the monster girls, I picked the ones I wanted to do, and drew them. XD

Random Pikachu filler is random.

Today is The Day, tumblr.

My first real day off in so many weeks. One that I shall dedicate entirely to art. 

PREPARE YOURSELVES. 

Today's couple doodle. I don't really want to do the remaining...



Today's couple doodle.

I don't really want to do the remaining monster girl drawings, because I was more into doodling the types of monsters rather than the bonus situations!

I will be continuing to catch up before the month is over, I'm determined!!

Catching up now. Day 10.





Catching up now. Day 10.

Had to upload these together because of the couple ones. XD some...









Had to upload these together because of the couple ones. XD some of my favorites yet!

A warm up doodle before I tackle catching up on challenge...



A warm up doodle before I tackle catching up on challenge sketches.

She is based off of a photo I saw on a tv show! I didn't do her justice.

I'm so not good at these things. So I'm just going...





I'm so not good at these things. So I'm just going to draw the current ones and slowly catch up XD

And we're going to pretend that 22 is "dancing" for the couples one. I got mixed up XD

Photo



Ummm so if you're drawing Mer-things, and boobs a lot right now, I really feel like you should channel that energy and draw that half-fish Taycreature sometime soon. XD Hope you're doing well bb~

HAHA! I should~ (if I can manage to keep doing these damn daily drawings on the days I'm supposed to….)

How are you doing sweet thing? I've been reading your posts and it sounds like, just, a lot of pain. :C

Hey ashley!!! What's up its been ages!!!

HEY!!! I didn't know if you noticed I started creepin. XD I'm good! How are you??

Why must I always fall behind…….





















Why must I always fall behind…….

No comments:

Post a Comment